hey Wabbit! Good luck to you today! Watch that D Rob!Yeah, this is going to be a tough one, may need Denard to fall outta those un-laced shoes a few times
Just stash it behind the Steelers banner.Great idea for the empties, too. Keep all the trash in one place.
1. Rok would NEVER look there.
2. Steelers fans wouldn't know how to open it unless it has a pop top
I have a small confession. Although I am a Buckeyes fan - it's only about 90%. The other 10% roots for the Fighting Irish. That comes from my stint of living just south of South Bend for about 8 years. I once won a contest on a radio station that allowed me to participate in the helmet painting they do every Friday (Thursday before away games) night. What a trip that was.Ah.....I KNEW I sensed goodness in you!
First, that was Lyman's scotch (excellent taste though), and not mine. Would never place mine in such an obvious location.
Second, even though it wasn't mine, let me take this opportunity to state that keeping friends with some of you folks is a very expensive undertaking.
Third, completely agree with the lack of dexterity in opening anything but a can of Iron City beer, Lyman.
Fourth, while it hurts greatly, I cannot argue with KB's "trash" comment until the Browns have a bit more success than beating the Bungles.
I'm a Budlight drinker, will be no pointin fingers at me, however, if Rok is watching the same buckeyes game I am he is going to be looking for that Scotch
kburjr pour me one in honor of the "Catholics" victory over the "Mormons"
I got the LOOK! You know the "I'd be real carfull that you don't get what you want look"?